What’s happening with COVID Procedures?
imagineNATIVE will be following all local health guidelines for all in-person events. We highly suggest ticket holders check with the venue for up-to-date health and safety policies. Failure to comply with venue-specific guidelines may result in denial of entry into the event. imagineNATIVE will not be responsible for reimbursing any costs incurred by failure to comply with venue rules.
What is the COVID Procedure for the TIFF Bell Lightbox?
– masks are mandatory and must remain on the entire time including during the film.
– No food or drink in the building as masks must remain on at all times.
– Concessions will remain closed to the public until further notice.
– You must have a photo ID with you
– There are no lines inside or outside the building
– There are no rush lines or rush tickets
– The public can arrive as early as 1 hour prior to the screening as the house will be open at that time for seating
– If there are seats available, tickets will be purchasable at the box office – however, there will be no printed tickets; a mobile ticket will be emailed to you.
– Access to TIFF Bell Lightbox cinemas will require a mobile ticket.
– FOH will check for proof of vaccination and matching ID for anyone attending or participating in a screening or TIFF event (including partner events) at the front door
– A negative Covid test will not be permitted as an exemption
– Exceptions: Children under 12 & A person who cannot be vaccinated for a medical reason and has written documentation from a physician or nurse practitioner. You will need to bring this documentation with you.
– In addition to all the above, for onstage talent, masks must remain on when heading to the stage, masks off once on stage & replaced once off stage.
What are the COVID Procedures for Cineplex screenings?
1 seat gap between seats, 50% capacity
Cineplex Odeon International Village Cinemas
88 W Pender St 3rd floor,
1 seat gap between seats
Scotiabank Theatre Halifax
190 Chain Lake Dr,
Capacity 250 per auditorium and 1 seat gap between seats. Passport in effect.
Cinéma Cineplex Forum et VIP
2313 Saint-Catherine St W #101
100% Capacity – 1 seat Gap. Mask Indoor in effect. Passport in effect.
CF Polo Park
817 St James St,